The Yellowstone Old Faithful Snowcoach Tour provides a unique perspective on Yellowstone’s geothermal features in a dramatic winter landscape. Experienced guides from Wildlife Expeditions will bring you to the unique thermal features of Old Faithful, Upper Geyser Basin, and West Thumb Geyser Basin. You will travel from Jackson, WY to Flagg Ranch (just south of Yellowstone) in wheeled vehicles. Then you will transition into custom designed Mercedes-Benz Snowcoaches. En route to Old Faithful, you will travel over snow-packed roads through Yellowstone National Park.
- Educational interpretation provided by a passionate and knowledgeable guide
- Pick up and drop off from the Lexington Hotel
- A hot buffet breakfast at Headwaters Lodge
- A soup and sandwich lunch provided by E.Leaven Cafe
- High quality binoculars and spotting scopes
- Yaktrax traction devices and walking poles
- National Park entrance fees
- Gratuity for your guide
- Items of personal nature
The Yellowstone Old Faithful Snowcoach tours are offered from Dec 15, 2018 – March 15, 2019. Trip duration is 12-13 hours. Pick up times vary between 6:00-6:45AM. Your pick up time will be confirmed via phone the day before your tour.
The Yellowstone Old Faithful Snowcoach tours start at $299.00 per person. Participants must be at least 6 years old.
Private Old Faithful Snowcoach tours start at $2,100.00 per vehicle. There is no age restriction for a private tour, give us a call today 307-733-2623 or click here to Book Now.